Sunday, November 16, 2008

James Bond and All American Baseball.

"This is not gonna end well.but I'll get the camera anyways."~Me.

Okay so the James Bond movie was REALLY good. I had no idea what was happening, but watching the action was cool. It seems Bond has to shoot someone no matter where he goes and if a girl sleeps with him they die. =/ Not the most happy-go-lucky story but whatver. There was a random plot and if you've seen Quantom of solace,you'll understand it better than I did.:D
As for the baseball,I just got home from the monthly movie night where after running in circles, playing Mario Party 8,making a dog-person mii on my friends wii,and eating junk food, we watched a movie on the first Girls baseball league. it was kinda funny but boring at a lot of parts. Now it's almost midnight,and I juist beat my friend in Wii game cow racing.XD
Earlier today,on a different note, I had to perform my shakespeare monologue. I forgot some of my lines and my brother made me laugh but it didn't go too bad and we got to have Chili's for lunch.

No comments: